Aa
A
A
Close
789820 tn?1315452113
Small painful area on left side of Head
For the past couple (2) days I have had a small spot on the left side of my head that is very painful to the touch. It is about 2 inches above the top of my ear. I have felt both sides of my heads to check for lumps or if one side is bigger than the other. By doing so, I have found no lumps or anything out of the ordinary. It is just one spot, about an 1/2 inch in diameter. When I gently rub my fingers around the painful area I can feel about an inch around the entire spot that is also tender to the touch. I have not or nor do I remember doing any activity or strenuous work that might have hurt my head the way that it hurts. Should I wait it out a few more days or seek the advice of a health professional?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
i just discovered the very same pain today.. same spot and all.. What is it?? I getting worried..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have that kind of pain somewhat regularly, usually associated with stomach trouble, i.e., "something I ate" ain't doing me much good, IYKWIM...

I have the same kind of pain on my left forearm, 4 inches down from the elbow, right under the skin (but I cannot feel anything out of the ordinary if I run my finger hard over the spot), that one is quite unpleasant, almost like a burn.  Nobody could ever tell me what these are, "nerve endings" trouble/miswiring/misfiring or something to that effect?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank