Tingling/cold sensation in foot after concussion
I had an injury to the head about 3 days ago and was diagnosed with a mild concussion by my doctor yesterday. My headaches seem to be getting better and I guess I've been feeling less nauseated but just recently I feel a tingling almost cold-like feeling in my right foot.  What could be the cause of this and is this something I should worry about? Is it associated with my concussion?
Hi!
If you had head injury then if you have developed a cold and tingling sensation in right leg then please get this investigated. This could be due to an injury to the spinal nerves in upper cervical region. It could also be due to pinched nerves in lower back. This may or may not be related to injury. If you have diabetes, hypothyroidism, Lyme or lupus, then this sensation could be due to peripheral neuropathy related to these disorders. Hence, it is important to get this investigated as soon as you can (ASAP). Take care!