Very Sharp Throbbing Pains in my back, &'d Head!
Hey, I've been getting Very Sharp Pains in my back when I breathe, and also I've been having Sharp Throbbing Pains in my head on the left side of my brain!! This has been going on for 4 weeks straight, plus the weekends!! And I am only 16 years old, I don't know what's going on inside my head!! Can you please please help me???
Hi!
In all probability this is due to muscle strain or pinched nerve from wrong posture. You need to buy a chair with good back support. Also please do regular exercise for upper back and neck. A chiropractor too can help you with this.
Consult a doctor as well for a confirmed diagnosis.  Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.