White spots on the Brain
I was told I have white spots on my brain. I have been also told 6 months ago that I have Lupus. I have a constant headach which sometimes gets so bad I can hardly move or even open my eyes, and also have pain in my Kidneys, off and on. Can the Lupus be a reason for the white spots on the brain.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!

We have a similar discussion on MedHelp that may interest you: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/White-spots-on-MRI--minimal-other-symptoms/show/296266
White spots in brain and kidney affection (kidney pain) are commonly seen in Lupus. Headaches are due to involvement of the brain by Lupus. Please consult a specialist for proper treatment. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Hey
I am asking for neurological assistant if there is please do not hesitate to advice..I have a sleep apnia which diagnise few years ago.one night we were sleeping About 8-9 pm I struck in the door and felt on ground became unconcous I transportet to hospital ER.About 1:30 I becme conious.I discover I broke my uppper left arm.I had to take hgh power pain killer and other medicaton in order eIdge the problem.I am diagnoise that I have a white spot on the midbrain spam.For some reasoning I am loosing my eye sight.There is some other problem which I can not explain now..
When I read this it made me cry. I'm 21 yrs old and I have been having left flank (kidney) pain for the past 2 1/2 yrs. I was diagnosed w lupus about 7 months ago and have been having head aches slurred speech and blurred vision as well. They sent me for an MRI this past week and I got the results today saying that I have 2white spots on my right frontal lobe. I'm getting a spinal tap on Friday. Iv been having a pretty tough time n I would love to hear back on what steps you are taking to figure out what is going on. I cant even tell you how similar your story is to mine! hope you start feeling better soon!
Hope this is no too late an answer for you. I was diagnosed with SLE about 20 years ago. I am almost 74 yrs old.
PLease there is a great deal of help with Lupus you have probably discovered by now. A really good reliable GP. The best asset you can ever have. Make sure you are completely comfortable with them, that they are interested in you and you know you can talk to them about absolutely everything. They will answer your questions, if they do not know the answer they will research it for you.
Don't be afraid of researching yourself but be sensible where you look. Make sure they are recognised Medical, Institutes not some -one on the net you will most definitely be able to cure you,  They tell you doctors do not want you better, they will be out of a job.
Life is not easy with Lupus but there are many people like me, we have had our troughs, some very very low but I am still here. Thrilled I have 7 grandchildren and looking forward to great grandchildren.
Try to look at the World with a "glass Half full" attitude.  It helps everyone around you to help you and you most importantly to enjoy your life.
Good Luck, I had white spots that was about 15 years ago, I am still here.