blindness
with vision of 20/200 optic nerve damage can i go blind?
Hi! With a vision of20/200 and optic nerve damage, chances are either way. With proper medication, control of intra ocular pressure, and blood pressure, worsening of vision can be prevented to some extent. However, over time, though some improve, most will see worsening of vision—as in clarity, and field of vision. Rehabilitation is possible with magnification devices.  
Do discuss this with your eye specialist and get yourself examined. Take care!
I am a long time migraine sufferer and have migraines daily. I take various meds from the VA but get care from the VA and my MD and eye doctor. I suffere acute pains due to combat injury and a head injury that has taken my short term memory. In the last 3 years, doctors have made leaps and bounds in my care, and after telling me I would need to wear glasses all the time, my vision related pains and issues have been minimal. But recently, no meds or rest has been able to relieve constant dizzy feelings, and blurry vision with or without glasses. I look at things and they turn blurry but if I look at them at a glance, they come into view. This is happening on and off constantly whereas, it never did before. My head feels as if a ball of ice is in my brain and I feel loopy sometimes or confused. I am struggling. Anyone have answers?