Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
celebral hematoma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

celebral hematoma

I've had a stroke about 3 years ago and the doctors has said that I had a hematoma (blood collection) in the frontal side but with medicene ii would be solved. This hematoma mades me not to know the spelling of the things. After a year I had a loss of consciousness and a lot of headace. Now this loss of consciousness happens again a week before. A made a head scanner and the doctor said it is a water cluster in messy form in size 3x3 cm. What should I do about this? Do I need to make a surgical intervation to remove the water or I should drink pills?
See a qualified brain neurosurgeon for an evaluation about this RIGHT AWAY- go to the emergency room if you can and tell them about this so they can hopefully get the specialist you need right away!