concussio?
I fell outside my mothers house on concrete over a month ago. I bleed for about a day. Today, seems like I'm getting worse. I get extremely dizzy have major headaches and tingly feelings in my fingers and toes. I also lost concious for a few minutes when it happened. What should I do? And what's wrong!
you really need to go to A&E any hit in the head and u need to go to hospital as it dosnt seem rite being dizzy and having major headaches and tingly finger and toes , it sounds like u could have a blood clot , or bleeding in the brain please check it out x
Hi - totally agree.  Any head injury that causes loss of consciousness needs to be checked out.  The fact that you are having an increase in the severity of symptoms rather than improving, is worrisome.  There could be swelling causing pressure to build up within the brain.  It's just not something to guess about.  This isn't a time to think about the cost - be safe.

Blessings, Jan
You need to go to an emergency room for an evaluation immediately.
I have no insurance right now
In the United States any ER will treat you without regard for ability to pay.
I know that but then I'm going to get hit with a bill that's outrageous. And I can't walk to the hospital. it's freezing out and I don't know if I can walk that far without passing out. I'm getting worse. The other day I almost passed out twice and later i fell. I was so dizzy. Lately my head's been feeling heavy. I'm scared.
So should I still go even though its been almost 2 months? I still feel dizzy and throwing up again like the beginning. Haven't thrown up since the beginning now I am again. I almost passed out about 1 week ago and every now and then I fall.