concussion and vision concern
i have a concussion from a blow to the head.Its going on 3 weeks now and at 1:00 pm today i went to do something on the computer & I am seeing blurred double vision.
This is new.
I still have headache occasional nausea & very fragmented sleep. Should I be concerned?
Hi!
Post blow to head, you can have several symptoms such as disturbed sleep, headache, vision and hearing problems, nausea, vomiting etc. If headache and nausea are persisting after three weeks and a new symptom (blurred vision) has developed, then yes, you must immediately get this investigated. It could be part of concussion. However, it could also be a symptom of subdural hematoma or a brain bleed. Please consult a doctor immediately. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.