concussions and death
i had a concussion almost two months ago ive had about every symptom but the last two nights have been the scarest days of my life the first night i went to sleep and woke up and started talking to my girlfriends daughter after about 5 min later i rolled over and went back to sleep and then jumped up to tell her one more thing i looked all over for her just to see my girlfriend crying saying her daughter was never there then i remeber standing up and almost falling and not being able to talk good i thought we went right to the er my girlfriend said it was 3 hrs before we left and the whole time i was awake and talking i dont remeber anything till we were on the road and i would talk jibberish and i was hallucinating so bad that i balled up in the back set the doctors at the er did nothing last night after falling asleep i had a bad siezer and i was foaming at the mouth and stopped breathing she gave me mouth to mouth and i started breathing again she said i got up and started yelling and screaming at her all i remeber is going to sleep and wakeing up the doctors all tell me theres nothing i can do i had a ct scan and they said it was good. can concussions cause all this? is there a possibility of death from this?
I have had same type symptons after I had a bad horse accident in 2003 and cracked my head open after being crushed by the horse after rearing up and crushing me with his full weight into a huge boulder luckily I had a helmet on which ended up only as powder but doctor said otherwise I would be dead well I was in a coma for some time cause of brain swelling it was induced and then had to learn to function all over again and about a year or so after the accident I had my first seizure did not realize what was going on nor did the new guy I was dating  now I have them occasionally but do take meds for them  but have had some of the same things you talk about would love to chat with you privately over this if you would like to would love to chat with someone with similiar symptons