Aa
A
A
Close
electrical shock in my head
can anyone help explain my symptons? for about three months now I have been having some pretty weird symptons and each day they seem to get worst. I have extream pain in my lower back so my doctor perscribes me a back brace. it worked for a while but it is no longer helping. I have also been getting some very painful head aches in the center of my skull, it feels almost as if I am getting an electrical shock each time I get one it hurts more than the last and last even longer befor I would experience about three sharp pains now im up to an average of 10 each episode. also my eye twitches very frequently and I am very tired through out the day, I am woundering if everything is connected some how. please help me.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi there Nisha.

All the three that is the backache, headache and eye twitching may all be connected. Although the history that you have given is very sketchy and I may not be able to give a perfect diagnosis, it seems that you may be having some sort of nerve root compression due to which you are experiencing  these symptoms . Some of the things I should know before giving a diagnosis are your age, history of any trauma, history of tobacco/alcohol/drug use etc. At the moment I would suggest you to consult a neurologist and have a MRI scan to rule out any compression or growth in the skull and cervical region.

Regards,
Khirodh
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank