Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
hard lumps on forehead

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

hard lumps on forehead

Last may 09 i woke up one morning with a lump on my forehead... my husband and i initially thought it was a mosquito bite... after a week it seemed to have gotten worse and was tender to touch.  then i started to develop lumps in my legs, i was in extreme pain i couldnt move my body and i could not bend my feet.  in june i went to the ER and they told me i had erythema nodosom and it should go away in a few weeks... ok well in july they were not gone and my doc said i was vitamin d deficient, she gave me pills and told me to call in 8 weeks.. the lumps still did not go away... finally september rolls around and the lumps in my legs seemed to subside... however the lump on my forehead has now turned into three lumps that i would describe as hard and sharp.  i have seen a rheumatologist, a dematologist, the ER, my doc and a neurologist, had an MRI, they can see them but still no one knows what they are and no one is taking ownership to help me... i just keep getting passed along which is shocking because i am going to U of M medical center.
i still am achy,i have horrible headaches, feels like sinus although MRI said sinus is clear,  i cant move after laying down for a while my ankles still swell and if you push on the lumps they hurt and i actually feel nauseated.
please help does anyone have any ideas???  i have tried to research myself but i cant figure this one out at all....
please any ideas at all email me directly at ***@****
thank you