headache woth left temple, eye pain
NEED ADVICE!!!!  Currently my doctor has me on zpak for sinus infection.  For the last couple of says I have had a dull headache that seems to be in my left eye, temple area.....could this be due to my sinus infection??  I have noticed that my ear kinda makes a popping noise every now an then also.   I do struggle with anxiety and I just cant help thinking there is something seriously wrong with me, temporal. Arterities.....   thanks for any help I would really appreciate it!!!!!
Hi!
Yes, it is possible you have a headache due to sinusitis. Since you also have popping sound in the ear, the internal ear canal or the Eustachian tube could be blocked. Try valsalva maneuver (take a deep breath and blow while pinching your nostrils shut and closing your mouth). This will help clear the secretions in the tube that connects the back of your throat with your ear. Doing this maneuver 2-3 times after taking steam gives the best result. Repeat this maneuver at least 5-6 times a day. Take an anti-allergic and chew a gum. These steps should help relieve the pressure and the pain. Please consult your doctor as well. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.