Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
headaches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

headaches

every night for past year I have to get up with sever h/a, neckstiffness, eyes hurting.  I take decongestants, antihistamine, and acephetamenine before i go to sleep.  they are getting unbearable?  
Is it the light that hurts your eyes seeming to make your headache worse? And does noise hurt your ears, seeming to make your headache worse? Have you tried seeing a Chiropractor? I have seen where others who have had headaches with neck pain and had gone to a Chiropractor get relief from the neck pain and the headaches. Have you talked to your doctor about the headaches and neck pain? It really concerns me about all the medications you are taking. Did your doctor tell you to take decongestants, antihistamine, and acephetamenine? Or is it over the counter type of medications listed here?