i hit my head
i hit my head never had  a blck out, no nausea, no vomitin, just pain and pressure in the place i hit
i has been like 4 hours till now i hit the back of my head
should i be concerned?? iam so anxies

How did you get a head injury? Was it a blunt or a sharp injury? Since you did not have any blackout, vomiting, slurred speech it does not seem to be serious. I would advise to put ice packs on the injured area and take OTC pain killers. Wait and watch for a day or two. If the pain persists or you develop any new symptom please go to the doctor as soon as possible and undergo a complete neurological examination.
thx u dr for ur reply, i hit my head with a blunt wall... i was sitting on the sofa and leaning back when all of the sudden i didnt notice the wall behind me...it has been 16 hours till now and stil no nausea or vomitting may i still develop serious injury ??
Generally the chances of serious injury are very less if there is no nausea, vomiting, slurred speech, disorientation, loss of consciousness after head injury.
If you are feeling too anxious the best thing would be to get yourself physically evaluated by a physician as soon as possible.

I hit my head on glass car door, semi hard and just wondered if it will hurt me?  I do not have any symptoms yet and it happened two hours ago?  How hard do you have to hit your head for any problem?