Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
lumps on forehead

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

lumps on forehead

I recently woke up with a quarter sized lump on my forehead.  A couple of days later it disappeared.  Now a week later it has reappeared and it seems to move around everyday and I have more than one now.  This morning when i woke up one lump was gone but another appeared around my temple.  They are all along my hairline, above my eye and now on my temple.  What could this be?  They are tender to touch but not really painful. I am beginning to get worried.  Please help!
'lump' is a very non specific word for a medic and it would be impossible to diagnose without seeing it -  there are several thing these could be - best thing is to take a picture of them when they appear so you have a record and go see your doctor to get the lumps assessed/for a referral. the pictures are useful so if it disapears you hae something to show the doctor :)