medicine for concentration
Can we recomend for children below ten years of age to consult a phsycatrist for concentration and memory problem?
My is smart in computer, projects, drawing. But not in his studies. Should I not consider this as a big problem? Or get medicines for him.
All children are different. Some have abilities in one area and none in other areas. Encourage him. And accept him.  It may take more time for some children than others. They are all the children of the life-force, and come in different flavors. Other things being equal, unless there is more to this story than you relate,  I certainly would not recommend medication, nor a psychiatric consult. Sometimes gifted children are simply bored at school. What I would do is to get him a first-class hearing and eyesight evaluation. Then get him a place to study where all he does is study. Not at the kitchen table. With a good light that simulates daylight. Review his diet and cut down on sweets. Make sure he eats nutritionally and gets plenty of outdoor exercise.