Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
need help for severe pain due to migraines and head injurys

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

I Had a roof fall on my head as a child 10 years ago, due to that it left a dent in the middle of my head. Throughout the years i have had severe migraines and the dent is getting deeper and deeper.Know it hurts when you touch the middle of my head.I cant take this pain anymore. I been on the strongest pain meds.My question is ;is there a procedure they can do to lift up all this pressure of my brain.(basically lift up the dent) or is my skull just damaged? I had an MRI done and it came back negative. this dent isn't normal it's a huge difference from the rest of my head.

The pain that you currently experience may be a combination of the head injury and migraine. As far as the dent getting deeper is concerned, there are no such reported casse that I know of. If the pain meds are not working at all, I would suggest that youvisit a neurosurgeon as well as a Psychiatrist. Sometimes psychological counselling and medication can help such pains.