severe headaches and alarge lump after closed head injury
i had gotten hit on the head 2 and a half years ago when it happened i instantly had a huge lump on my head at the hospital they said i had a concussion that it will take time for the swelling to go down. as soon as i got hit in the head i had a real bad headache. 2 weeks after this i start taking seizures so i have been seeing neurogists since this but i tell them about my severe headaches that are unbearable and about the lump on my head and the lump does not seem to be a consern to them. should i be conserned i cannot even touch my head in this spot and to comb my hair it makes the pain worse please help
A severe lump that has been there for 2 1/2 years and it is tender to the touch would definitely be a concern of mine. Have the neurologists you've been seeing done an MRA or/and CT scan of the area? If that doesn't show anything you might request a high resolution CT be done. Pursue it though until you get a reason as to why the lump is tender and still there? Take care.

Daniel