Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
severe headaches and sensitivity to sides, top and back of head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Hi there I am asking for your opinion, I fell over 7 months ago by tripping over a child and hitting my chin on the sidewalk..had a ct scan and mri all was good, had 3 diagnosis whiplash at first, then concussion and now vascular headaches..what other test are there I can ask my doctor for to find out the cause of these headaches..thx
Hi!
The position in which you fell can cause pinched nerves in the neck and if this is ruled out, then the other possibility is a temporomandibular joint disorder. It can also be post-traumatic stress. At times a subdural hematoma grows slowly. So a repeat CT scan may be needed. Please discuss these possibilities with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.