sharp head pains
sept of 07 I fell back on my head on the concrete floor. Received a CT and nothing abnormal. In the past month i have been having sharp shooting pains in the head and radiating throughout my skull. lasting for about 30 sec to about 5 minutes. also have been getting loss of feeling in a finger. they have all became numb and cold. But only one at a time. Doesnt matter on the weather either. Also ear pain and clear liquid draining from them in the mornings.  Once in a while with the sharp pains i become a little lightheaded and disoriented, but not enough to not know what im doing or where i am. any ideas?
i would ask for an M.R.I Scan and a Lumber Puncture..........
i asked for an MRI becuase i know how some kaiser docs are. and he refused becuase he thinks MRI's are only used for preop. which i know its a load of crock. so im kinda stuck where im at with the doc. He did draw my blood though. As of now im haveing short term memory loss, hard to form words like cat sometimes i say cart. and been very weak n tired the past week. Also today i was kneeling down and legs gave out on my for a  second, and it took some help to get up. So whatever it is its not going away

There is a possibility that these headaches are ice pick headaches. Ice pick headaches are episodes of sharp stabbing pain lasting for a few seconds. They usually come out of nowhere. These are a type of migraine headaches.
Does the finger numbness occur along with headache?
Since you are also suffering from a memory loss I would suggest you seek a second opinion and push for an MRI. Keep us posted.