should I see a doctor
I was hit in the head multiple times yesterday.  Two blows were to the right side of my head, one at the side of my face in front of my ear, the other just above/behind the ear.  I have alot of bruising on the ear and behind the ear and some swelling on the side of my face.  Obviously, it's painful and it's difficult to chew because of the pain.  I have a minor headache but nothing excrutiating.
You need to go to an emergency room immediately to be sure. There are several potential problems. Brain swelling, for one. The swelling impinges on the microcirculation and this may result in brain cell death.  And a subdural hematoma, for another, Neither of these problems may have occurred (many people have been in fights and nsuffered no damage), but it's best to make sure. There is a window of opportunity to deal with these issues, and if lost, a patient may have life-long problems, such as siezure activity.