sore spot and little bleeding in 21/2yr crainotomy scar
i have been having trouble with sever headaches and a sore spot that pops up in my crainotomy scar. i had a crainotomy 2 1/2 yrs ago for a pituitary tumor 22mm. i have grandmal seizures and take 400mg dialintin a day. i was diagnosed with icepick migraines around the time my tumor was found. i get a very sore spot "feels raw" in my scar, it bleeds a little and clear drainage. it does this about every 3mnts and goes away after it drains. i had found and removed 3 stiches left in last year. do you think that a stich is there. my doc says for me to quit rubbing it. my migraines have changed alot. i now have a migraine daily. i have to sit in a quiet and dark place.my migraines get so bad my eye swells and waters. its all on just left side. the pain gets to a 10 + and all i can do is rub and squezze my hands together and end up at  er. when i get this type of migraine my temple swells also.i get so moody and throw up it feels as if my eye is on fire and something is poking it. i have a migraine daily but these come once a month. my tumor was in my optic nerve but all was removed and i now have 20/20 vision. what is going on with the spot in my scar? i had a mri with and without contrast last month and all clear. why am i having all this pain? please help..
Hope you're still online here.

You mention having a crainitomy.  The stiches you pulled out would have been for the skin.  If your skull was opened and then closed, you would have some type of metal closure device.  Do you know what it is such as stainless steel sutures or titanium hinges?

Let me know because I think these might be the source of your headaches.