syncope/seizure after marijuana
I doubt this is the right forum, but I want opinions. I am a 19 yr old female-- Now, I have been smoking weed ON OCCASION (a couple times a year) since I was 15 and never had a problem. A year and a half ago I passed out for the first time after smoking. I stopped for awhile and started back on occasion a couple months later and haven't had an issue. The past two months however- it has become more of a habit (2-3 times a week for the past 2 months). I went out with my friends on halloween and took TWO small hits from a blunt (I usually take at least 6). 10 minutes later I started to feel like I couldn't breathe and my vision blurred then I passed out. The passing out part worries me, but what worries me more is that this last time I lost control of my bladder and instead of being out for a couple seconds I was out for 3-5 minutes. I think the marijuana triggered it, but I think I have an underlying medical problem- because I was out much longer than a faint should last and I lost control of my bladder. No more smoking for me-- but any ideas or suggestions as to why this happened? Should I go to a doctor?
Marijuana doesn't cause people to pass out. The drug enforcement administration encourages spraying the crops with every known toxic substance known to man in the Central American countries where it is often harvested. Unless you are growing your own or live in California, it best to "just say no."
look up brains on pot, i saw this thing where pot can cause dips and **** in your brain even if your an occasional smoker. I didn't know it could but it does do some damage to the brain. you may want to stear clear of weed chicka