Headaches Expert Forum
Combination of symptoms
About This Forum:

Welcome to the International Headaches Forum. This forum is for questions pertaining to the diagnosis and treatment of headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, cranial neuralgia, diet and headaches, exertion headaches, facial pain, migraine headaches, occipital headaches, primary headaches, tension headaches and weekend headaches.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Combination of symptoms

Back in August last year, I damaged my ear and had severe dizziness for about a month and was told by and ENT that I had damaged my eardrum and it would return to normal in due time. The dizziness subsided until around November/December so I saw a different ENT that gave me a nasal spray. The dizziness kind of came and went, is usually accompanied by pressure or fullness in my right ear, and I will occasionally have what I believe are sinus headaches right where your nose ends and eyebrows begin. I saw a third ENT who agreed with me that I have a blocked/clogged Eustachian tube in my right ear. I have since had a blood test for allergies which I get the results of on the 16th, but I am worried that it is something more. I realize that the Eustachian tube can account for the remaining small amount of dizziness which feels more like a fog. I think the headache can be allergy/sinus related, but I am mostly worried because it has been going on for so long and I just have been feeling fatigued in the sense that when I have the symptoms I don't want to do much. Recently I have been having the feeling of tightness in my throat like where my glands are. Sometimes it feels like it is in my chin. I dont know if this is tension related, or anxiety, or something else. The allergist said I had no swelling of the glands and that it was most likely nothing. Basically I am just wondering if there could be something larger going on and I should have it looked at, or is treating my allergies the right move to make and these other symptoms aren't a big deal? I appreciate any feedback.