Combination of symptoms
Back in August last year, I damaged my ear and had severe dizziness for about a month and was told by and ENT that I had damaged my eardrum and it would return to normal in due time. The dizziness subsided until around November/December so I saw a different ENT that gave me a nasal spray. The dizziness kind of came and went, is usually accompanied by pressure or fullness in my right ear, and I will occasionally have what I believe are sinus headaches right where your nose ends and eyebrows begin. I saw a third ENT who agreed with me that I have a blocked/clogged Eustachian tube in my right ear. I have since had a blood test for allergies which I get the results of on the 16th, but I am worried that it is something more. I realize that the Eustachian tube can account for the remaining small amount of dizziness which feels more like a fog. I think the headache can be allergy/sinus related, but I am mostly worried because it has been going on for so long and I just have been feeling fatigued in the sense that when I have the symptoms I don't want to do much. Recently I have been having the feeling of tightness in my throat like where my glands are. Sometimes it feels like it is in my chin. I dont know if this is tension related, or anxiety, or something else. The allergist said I had no swelling of the glands and that it was most likely nothing. Basically I am just wondering if there could be something larger going on and I should have it looked at, or is treating my allergies the right move to make and these other symptoms aren't a big deal? I appreciate any feedback.
Dear Friend,
I really don't feel that anything bad is going on except the ear problem.
However the feeling of tightness , etc can be due to stress.  To rule out any involvement of the Brain, would suggest you go for head CT scan, to be sure of the correct diagnosis. I am advising you for the scan, as i have not examined you personally.  Had I examined you personally, I may not have advised you to have the scan.
Any type of allergy is not at all in the picture.
I hope this satisfies your queries.
Please discuss, if you need further clarifications.
Regards