Headaches Expert Forum
RE-expert opinon needed

Welcome to the International Headaches Forum. This forum is for questions pertaining to the diagnosis and treatment of headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, cranial neuralgia, diet and headaches, exertion headaches, facial pain, migraine headaches, occipital headaches, primary headaches, tension headaches and weekend headaches.

RE-expert opinon needed

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Headaches-/Expert-Opinion-Needed/show/1287525

In reference to my earlier post.

I did not mean spinal leak from the LP procedure. My headaches started BEFORE this test. This test was done to rule out chronic meningitious.

I meant the earlier questions, based on"""""""

since my diagnostic LP took 1 hour 20 mins to fill 13cc's

does this length of time, and history suggest a possible leak BEFORE the LP, as in I was leaking before this procedure, and thats why the test took soo long.
Dear Friend,
If you want me to classify it on percentage basis, then i would say 98% no and 2 % yes.
I doubt you would fall in that 2 % category as there are other symptoms like pain / bulging / redness / persistent headache which would b e present.
Regards
Abhijeet

This answer is no good.

Here answer this: I think I made it confusing.

If you had a patient with a new history of sudden persistant headaches and your preformed a LP on him, and it took 1 hour 20 mins to drain 4 vials or 13cc's of fluid, would you consider that possibility of low pressure headache or no?

Please answer, as the previous answer did not help me.