Have you ever felt your family doctor’s useless?

I suspected a case of lead poisoning from a colorful ceramic.

And I’m just glad I made the connection when I did.  I don’t think my family physician would’ve made the connection as soon. My follow-up appointments like two weeks away and the urine test also.  It’s a good thing I didn’t leave it entirely up the doctors,  they may not find it in time and I could be very sick by the time they find it, that’s if they find it.  I feel often times you are your best doctor.

When I emailed the doctor for advice on my case, I just got an reply saying to discuss that at the follow-up.

So if you have a serious problem that not urgent enough for emergency room, waiting could put you in  worser shape by the time you do see the doctor.  And to make matter worse, it may take them a while to diagnose the cause, that’s if they even find it.  That’s a lot of time to suffering if you leave it up to them.

It really ***** to be badly sick and feel that doctors are uncaring and aren’t trying hard enough to help you.  That is sad…

1
1. yea i been there.

0
2. no they are great.

0
3. no comment.
ask for a heavy metal toxicity test see if you have absorbed any toxins
its not scary its just a blood test for toxins in your blood .you can then detoxify .
you can try bookmarking with browser if other option are missing.

depending on what kinda metal. lead can be some serious sheet. acute level can cause serious irrevsible damage.  it been described to myriad systems.  but my main concerns neuro/cognitive related.  sleep/cognition/mood/stomach.

but they said low levels exposures reversible but i still don't wanna take chances.

kids may not still a chance against this toxin.

my home self kit test didn't turn up lead but i still don't know what the heck on the ceramic. i started feeling better after suspension but sickness lingered on for some time. strange headaches, cognitive deficit.  i might not 've gotten any significant gains without dandelion.  i'm feeling a lot more normalcy now especially cognitive-wise. hopefully everything goes back to normal soon.