Health Care Reform Community
please help

WELCOME TO THE HEALTH CARE REFORM COMMUNITY: This Community is a place to share ideas, success stories and constructive, respectful discussions about how to improve the delivery of quality health care to all patients in need.

please help

for the past year and half i have had dizzy spells, but for the past 5months they have got alot worse.!! i have passed out at points and due to passing out i have dislocated my kneecap, i got alot worse this past 2 months..i have really bad episodes where i feel like my body is shutting down and feel like 'im going to die'..its awful, ive had a 48 hour ECG done and now under a cardiology specialist, who has sent me for a scan of my heart in a month, in 6weeks i have lost alot of weight which i dont know why :( 6 weeks ago i weighed 7st12lb now i weigh 7st1lb, i eat as ive always eaten but it just seems to fall off. im terrified, i am tired all the time, have a constant headache on the left side of my head and eye, fuzzy head, im confused alot of the times and feel unbalanced, feel really tired after ive done small things e.g cooking/cleaning, feel like im going to pass out alot, spaced out alot of the times, feel like things are slowed down i know that sounds weird but i cannot explain in any other way, im scared constantly to the point it has stopped me going out at all :( i find it really hard to concentrate alot of the times, and feel when im walking im unbalanced or about to 'die' got tingly feeling in my arms, legs and lips, my vision goes blurry alot ...theres alot more things but i would be here all day ...i feel like something bads going to happen to me all the time and its horrible, ive tried not thinking about it and it stops for a bit but then it creeps back up again...its got that bad where i sat lastnight and wrote my daughters and mum a letter because i thought i wasnt going to wake up..i know this is alot to take in but i just want to know if anyone has this problem aswell because its ruining my life :'( i feel like my daughters are missing out on things because im too tired or cant face going out and if i do go out i have to have my mum with me..and its hard im 22years old, never had no health issues except low iron, ive had more bloodtests than i can remember and nothing is coming anywhere close...i feel really low and just need someone to give me advice as drs just sit there and say we'll do bloodtests :( please help!