Health Insurance Expert Forum
19 andd no health insurance
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

19 andd no health insurance

I too have a prolbem   I had a brain tumer that had a surgery last year..Its been a year and the tumer is back..the dr wont release me for work..and I dont know what to do   If I dont do the surery  Ill die from it but the dr and hospitols wont operate with out insurance..or money   I hear our president talk of nation wide insurance  where is help
Related Discussions
282113_tn?1388163349
Dear sparkyrae,

With a pre-existing condition, getting insurance in the private market will not be an option for you; however the new law (Health Care Reform) provides plans that will insure a person with pre-existing conditions such as yourself. As long as you have had no credible coverage (in other words no other major medical health insurance) in the past 6 months, you can obtain a health plan that will help you.

To enroll in the Federal Risk Pool, visit http://www.pciplan.com/  or call (800) 220-7898.

Sincerely,  

Amir Mostafaie
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...