Health Insurance Expert Forum
Don't have health insurance...worth paying a visit to the MD?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Don't have health insurance...worth paying a visit to the MD?

Over the last few weeks, I have been having a twitch in my jaw that will sometimes interfere with my speech, causing me to stutter or sort of choke on my words. However, it just happened in higher frequency while I was silently writing a letter (I know, who does that anymore). I have also been feeling very shaky, weak in the arms and legs and sometimes my heart will beat very hard and rapidly, then return to normal. I feel hot and disoriented (very mildly, just a little "out of it" I guess), or cold and clammy. I have almost no appetite, I feel exhausted and yawn even when I'm not tired. Sometimes I get lightheaded or dizzy, but not often.
I recently started taking wellbutrin as a supplement to my celexa. Could these be side effects? I am also under a very large amount of stress, could these symptoms be simply because of that? I am a 21 year old female, if that is of any relevance.
1 Comment
Blank
Whoops, after reading more closely some of the other posts here I feel I may have posted in the wrong forum. Sorry!  I'll go to another one.
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
5 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703