Health Insurance Expert Forum
Health insurance question?

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

Health insurance question?

I am going to be eligible for health insurance from my job very soon. I was told that I had to pick between the PPO plan and the PPO 2 alternate plan. However, the human resources person didn't give me any information about these 2 plans. The HR person  at my job just left for a 2 week vacation. Does anyone know the difference between these 2 plans? The PPO costs $160 a month. The PPO 2 alternate plan costs $137 a month. If anyone can give me any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any assistance.
1 Comment
Health insurance is an imperative element of leading a secure life. It is important to take into account the personal requirements and the coverage offered by the policy to find the best match.