Health Insurance Expert Forum
Healthcare Information for People Without Health Insurance
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Healthcare Information for People Without Health Insurance

What is the best way to compare prices across different doctors to find out which would be the best fit for me?  I don't currently have health insurance and am obviously not in a position to pay for extensive service.
4 Comments
Blank
375688_tn?1348462716
Good question. As far as I can tell is no other way to compare other than calling individual doctors and asking what they charge. Of course you probably will only get the cost of office visits. You will probably only get costs of tests and treatments only after you see the doctor unless you know exactly the test or treatment you might need.
Blank
4092407_tn?1349720034
Hello, I really do  not get my medication with the doctors they are too expensive.I order my medication online with Medicines Mexico. Am sick of paying high prices for medications.
Blank
Established in 1982, Benefit Concepts, Inc. always strives to provide the best coverage and quality of service to our customers.  
Blank
4092407_tn?1349720034
You guys are expensive
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank