Health Insurance Expert Forum
I need health insurance

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

I need health insurance
I am 7 months pregnant & need health insurance.  Do anyone kno where I can find some health insurance at?
I don't believe that you will find a health insurance company that will take you on. They consider pregnancy a "pre-existing condition" an will not take you under ther plans. I am seven weeks pregnant and have called many comparable companies and no one will provide a plan.

Your best bet is to either apply for Medicaid if you qualify or find a clinic/hospital that will do a sliding scale payment (match the amount you pay based on your income). Best of luck!
I am 20 weeks pregnant and I applied to medical and now I am covered because I don't work. You maybe able to quality if you make less then $750 a week. I live in California in the Los Angeles area so I am not sure if it qualifies any other places.
I wish there was I recently switched from my group hsa plan to a individual plan with copays unlike my other. Little did I know you would have too have maternity insurance for a full twelve months before it would cover anything. What do you know as soon as I canceled it I am pregnant. I did not pay for the maternity cause I thought what's the point it won't cover. I even asked for immediate and offered to pay the full amount if front which would have broke me! But still... so I'm in the same boat I don't qualify fir Medcaid here in my state cause I make too much. So I guess w going to pray the good Lord lets  come with a way.
Hello friends,
I hope that this types of policies are possible and gives coverage if you will admit at any hospital or if you will get any problem at the time of delivery. I am giving link here where you can read more or get help about this type of insurance.
I will be helpful to you.
no... I am afraid insurance does not work the way that you have a problem then you pay the premium and get huge benefits. I'm sure you can apply for a plan though, it's just that all treatments and costs related to this pregnancy won't be covered. You will still be covered for complications of pregnancy this time, your other healthcare treatment costs, plus your future pregnancies (as they will be at least 12 months away, i.e. after the 10 or 12 month waiting period). you can certainly try to look at A+ International and William Russell. Hope this helps!