Health Insurance Expert Forum
Medical Bill Problems
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Medical Bill Problems
Sorry if its really long I need help.
In November 29th I was taken to the emergency because my private part was burning for some reason and I was already pregnant with 4 weeks . Well my birthday was November 30 I was turning 19 and that was my last day with my Healthy Family insurance were going to cover for me. And so I received a bill saying that my insurance wasn't going to pay for it. Now I am stuck with all these bills that I can't pay for because I don't work and my husband barely makes $300 a week sometimes $350. So what I am trying to say is if there is anything I can do or receive help on paying these bills!? Please help.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2059648_tn?1439770265
Call them up and tell them that you can't financially pay.  You may have to provide proof but I would start there.  Often hospitals offer financial assistance.  if you knew you didn't have insurance at the time you went to
Emergency- you would have filled out an application for financial assistance.
They don't know if you don't call and tell them what happen.  If this doesn't
get you help with payment- send them 5 dollars a month.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now