Health Insurance Expert Forum
Student needs insurance

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

Student needs insurance

I am a student,26, and I don't work due to no time to work.  I was curious if anyone new of good health insurance but that is affordable for a college student.  Any advice?
Dear Saramn,

Health Insurance plans are State specific & I couldn’t tell where you live from your profile; but you can use the link on the left hand side of this very page & just by providing your zip code, gender & date of birth; you will be able to see policies by leading insurers in your area. You can sort plans by price & even call a licensed agent to help you pick a plan.  

Sincerely,

Amir Mostafaie
Hey Sarah I too am a college student looking for health insurance, I was curios to know what you chose and what worked for you.  Also did you add dental to your health insurance, I cant find many quotes with both to know how much together they would cost.

Felicia