Health Insurance Expert Forum
What Did You Think of the 20/20 Special Report?

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

If you had an opportunity to watch the John Stossel 20/20 Special on Friday, September 14th, I'd like to get your reaction to it.

What did you think of Oprah's show today ? You know I'm watching people who have medical insurance being denied and/or not covering hardly anything.
I think we are in deep trouble, mostly because technology has outpaced what we can afford to deliver to every American. If you are currently getting better than average health care, you better be prepared for a very big downgrade.  If you currently have no health care, you will have an improvement.
I wasn't asking about Oprah.  I was asking about 20/20,