Will my insurance cover personal fitness training?
I have blue cross personal blue plan.Is there any way I can get it to pay for personal fitness training at 35 dollars a half hour.The personal training that I  would go to is at a Health club owned by a hospital. I do not want physical therapy I want personal fitness training such as cardio and weights.
Alot of the Blues are now covering part of the cost of health clubs.  As for your trainer, I'm guessing they will only pay if it is prescribe by a physician.  Same goes for your FSA -- they will pay for some of that stuff if it is prescribed by a physician, not for general health but for a specific issue.

Best, though, to call the number on the back of your insurance card to make sure.  Also, does your employer have a wellness program?

http://www.healthharbor.com
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.