Health Insurance Expert Forum
gastric bypass coverage

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

gastric bypass coverage
I am wondering if Caresource, which I already have; will cover gastric bypass surgery. this is under the advice of my Orthopedic surgeon and my primary care giver. I am in pai daily because of osteoarthritis of the knees, but i am relativly young for the knee replacement surgery (48) I am obese 5ft 8 and 281 lbs, 100 of these lbs came on the last 6 years during a deep depression issues with PTSD. I cannot handle the pain everyday. I am a server, they say get another job, that is not as easy as it may seem to some. I am currently enrolled in online college UOP and carry a 3.49, I am not stupid, just fat. Can they help me?