Health Insurance Expert Forum
orthopedic that accepts the medicaid share of cost program

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

I am trying to locate an orthopedic who accepts the medicaid share of cost program in the flagler county area or surrounding cities. I have broken the 5th metatarsal bone in my foot at the neck according to the hospital and need someone to go to to follow up.

Thank You
Dear val1971,

I am not aware on an online Provider Directory for Medicaid Providers for Flagler County Florida. You will have to obtain a Provider Directory booklet from your case worker.

Sincerely,

Amir Mostafaie

Dear val1971,

First let me say that I am sorry to hear of your injuries and I will pray for your recovery. Second my husband's Orthopedic Surgeon might accept Medicaid Share of Cost. Basically if you have met your share of cost for the month, and you probably have with x-rays and such) then you have full Medicaid for the following three months and the doctor need not know that it is share of cost. His name is Dr. Kerina, his office is called Tri-County Orthopedics. He is in Lake county which is not too far from Flagler County. He and his fellow surgeons are top-notch. Please keep in mind that I am not a Medicaid specialist nor am I affiliated with Medicaid, The State of Florida, CMS, or Tri-County Orthopedics; this means that every thing I have said has been "advice". I wish you the best.

With God's Blessings on you,
Marie Vasquez