Advice me.....
I am learning to cook my own food and i am really interested in green leafy vegetables. What is the best way to cook them so that i can't loss proteins that it contain. I have heard that over cooking destroys them.....
Typically, steaming is the best way to cook fresh green leafy veggies, but most of them don't have much protein...... you need to check that out.

Typically, beans, whole grains, nuts/seeds, soy, meats, eggs, etc will have the most protein.  Leafy greens contain calcium, iron, magnesium and other nutrients.
Thanks a lot for your advice. Similarly, i tried steaming and it was good even though it was tasteless but my mother told me it was the best. I am starting to cope with cooking and thanks again.
I like to steam them but also sauté them.  A little balsamic vinegar and some fresh spinach is delicious!  

I cook swiss chard in no fat chicken broth.  I basically boil it in the broth.  I've sauted peppers (orange, red, yellow) and added it.  Looks fancy and really does taste good.  
I like to saute swiss chard, as well.  I buy the rainbow type, because it's so colorful.

Bheja - if your veggies are tasteless, add some herbs/spices, vinegar (as suggested by SM), lemon juice, olive oil, etc to pick them up a little bit. Experiment with small amounts until you find combinations you like.
Forgot to mention - you can also add onion or garlic for more flavor.