Celiac Disease
Just wondering if anyone else has Celiacs and if you have any really yummy recipe's you'd like to share?
Hi there!  My husband has to eat gluten free.  You will find that anything I have posted in the past 2 months is gluten free.  Many other's recipes are as well.  When flour is only required as a thickener you can use a gluten free flour mix.  There was a really good corn and dill bread recipe posted for the Iron Chef I Challenge by lonewolf.  My husband loved it.  I'll post a couple more over the next couple of days.
Thank you Trudie! I thought it might be a shot in the dark with no responses.lol
I look forward to checking them out and trying them out. =) yay
its been hard trying to put together gluten free meals, I mean the whole meat, potato and veggies regimen is gettin a little old!lol
I have managed though to mix it up a little bit, and the gluten free pasta is just as good as regular, which I was very happy about!!
Anyway,  I appreciate you letting me know that youve posted some, im really excited to test em out and try something different for a change.
We do a lot of rice dishes in addition to the pasta and meat/potatoes deal.  Stir fry's (I buy GF soy sauce and watch every ingredient I use) and curries can be great changes.  One of the recipes I posted is cilantro infused beans with cumin rice - this is a great cange from the ordinary.  I've only been doing the GF thing for a short while too so feel free to drop me a note or PM and we can share.