Cooking for one
I am cooking for myself for the next seven months since my husband has left for his first deployment. I weigh 160 right now and my goal is to be 145 when he gets back. I want to know if anyone knows what great meals are out there where it is good for one person and will help lose the pounds?
Well of course its summer so salad dishes come to mind, I too want to lose a few pounds that plopped on my waist when I wasn't looking.I find I have to keep in low cal snacks as I am a 'picker' I make up a bowl of shredded cabbage a little onion, toms, a little pineapple and in fact any other veg handy I add some low fat dressing and a sprinkling of turmeric for flavor. any time I am peckish I have a couple of spoons of it...I eat apples , carrots, chicken .I eat frequently and no big meal good luck Hey you will be sveldt by the time he comes home .