Cooking idea
Hi im a 19 year old medical student who lives in a hostel. Is there any tips on how i cn manage my diet since there is very less vegetables in india
I am sorry you dont have access to much veg we eat a lot here, you know you do have rice and what little veg you get you may want to mix with the rice, when you say you dont have access I guess they dont have a garden in a hostel where you could grow a little of your own..I do know you have wonderful spices and perhaps these will give you many health benefits .Are you able to buy any canned beans and veggies,as you can also substitute these.?
Hmm.. well I don't know how restrictive hostel are for collage student there but
if you can bring micro oven then cooking vegetable wont be problem.I assume availability of vegetable there is not a problem.

~ Cooking in micro oven
1)Wash with cold water
2) Cook for 2-4 mins (depends on veggies, i would go higher if your tummy   doesn't feel good)
3) Salt and Pepper to taste :)

Caution: No metals inside micro oven.

Good Luck with school.