Healthy Cooking Community
Cronic lazyness

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.

Cronic lazyness

I come home from school everyday and dont want to do anything.how do i get exersize in? How do i get in thE habit of it?
you are right exercising is a habit, once you get doing it you will want to ..I used to work out on some steps , 189 of them ..and I went up and down 10 times,...every morning before work.I became a bit fixated and found I had to do it , so I know you can be addicted to exercise, so find some steps...after I burnt out from steps I got into power walking, I walked so fast no one would come with me ..My weight was always down and my muscles were in great form ...So choose an exercise you would like , you don't have to do 189 steps every day, but if you walk a mile or two as fast as you can you will enjoy it and look good ...hey jogging is another goody