Fish
I am a bit difficult to please with fish.  I love it when I eat it out or someone else makes it for me but haven't really found recipes to make myself that I really enjoy.  Any suggestions for some fish recipes?  
My chef once told me the golden rule for fish: first, fish has to swim, so you need to water it for a little while under running water to get the fishy taste and smell off.
The next steps are lemon juice and salt. Both is important to get the flavour out.
Only then you should do whatever you want to do with it: spice it up indian style, fry and stew in coconut milk, or crumb it with semolina, make a lovely laksa, serve it with white wine, herbs and cherry tomatoes on pasta, or bake it in tinfoil with onions, beans, parsley and tomates. My BF loves to fry it in butter just with garlic and parsley. Or make your own fishfingers, experiment with polenta, semolina, potato chips and cornflakes as crumbs.
But never forget the first steps: water, lemon juice, salt.
You make it sound so easy!!  Thank you very much!!  Question . . . my husband 'says' he doesn't care for lemon (although it is quite a few things he likes . . .) but just in case he'd be able to taste if on the fish----  do you think lime juice would work?  It has a bit of a different flavor but still is an acid.  I'm going to try it with lemon but am just curious what you think about the substitution of lime juice.  Again, thank you for the great ideas that I will certainly will try!
I totally agree, lime works as fine. Especially if you try an indian or indonesian recipe like laksa or meen polichathu. The acid part is the important bit, actually. If you add tomatoes to the fish, the acid of the tomatoes does the trick, too. But I dont like vinegar with fish, it just tastes wrong.
take these recipes as some examples (I love the recipes on that page).

www.healthyfood.co.nz/recipes/2009/december/tarakihi-with-olives-and-tomatoes

www.healthyfood.co.nz/recipes/2011/june/fijian-fish
Oh, thank you so much!  I will check out those pages.  I'm so happy to have some great ideas from an enthusiastic and knowledgable fish chef such as yourself.  Thank you!
No worries, I just love to cook (and eat, lol). I have to plan another fish dish this week now, even though we had shark steak only a few days ago...this here made me hungry, lol. :) glad to help, and bon appetit!