Get Fit in 2011! FREE My Diet Diary - Calorie Counter iPhone app

Get Fit in 2011!

FREE My Diet Diary - Calorie Counter iPhone app

My Diet Diary calorie counter is the ideal weight loss app to help you shed those unwanted pounds for good! Track your food, exercise, weight, water consumption and more to see at any given time whether you are on track to lose weight, gain weight or stay the same, so that you can make the right choices to reach your goal.

What makes My Diet Diary different from other weight loss apps? A lot, actually:

-- Hourly line graphs show you exactly how you’re trending against your goal so you can adjust your eating and exercise to stay on target.
-- Food tracker features personalized nutrition requirements (calories, vitamins, minerals) based on your age, gender, height, current weight, goal weight and goal date;
-- The ability to sync your data to the MedHelp website, which allows you to see how your diet, nutrition and weight affect other health conditions you may be managing.
-- And did we mention, we’re FREE?!

Now available to download:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-diet-diary-calorie-counter/id414169919?mt=8