Healthy Cooking Community
Healthy breakfast before an exam

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.

Healthy breakfast before an exam

Could anybody give me advice on something healthy and not fatening to eat for breakfast before an exam?
well my first thought is yoghort, fruit, oats, maybe a couple of eggs, How about ..start with Orange juice, a yoghort, and a slice of wholemeal toast with an egg cooked how you would like it ..
Avatar n tn
a brilliant breakfast to have before an exam or any other day is 1 or 2 weetabix with a banana sliced over the top along with some natural yoghurt.. healthy, great brain food and full of fibre!
Avatar n tn
thank you very much both of you your advice was useful!
you know I made a great Omelette yesterday and it seemed a good healthy choice..2 eggs, a little diced ham with some parmesan sprinkled on top with a slice of wholemeal toast ..it was very filling ..mushrooms may have been nice also but I had none in ..
Avatar n tn
Thank you all for your advice, I had an omelet with a fruit salad, yogurt and a banana and almonds, and I felt wonderful, full of energy during my exam! Now let's just hope I have succeeded!
hahaah with all that good healthy grub inside you how can you fail ...hey let us know ...