I GOT A MAN
Alright, I'm not the only one here who has a boyfriend/husband.  Now he is nothing but a meat and potatoes man, I mean country as heck.  How can I change the way I cook without him fusing that "he is no darn rabbit".
Savory meals can still be reasonably healthy. For example I make a shephard's pie out of kangaroo meat and dairy free. Kangaroo mince is very, very lean and I find that it's best, but you can get good results with poultry mince or a lean beef mince. I add tons of veggies into the pie and then top it with a mix of mashed red and sweet potatoes. It's very savory, but no extremely fatty or full of junk. So there are meals out there that a savory and "manly" like, but still reasonably healthy. However, at some point he also does need to get over it. A diet filled with only red meat and starchy veggies sets him up for obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and even gout. Not worth it one bit.

Honestly my husband has made a lot of sacrifice in what he eats because of my diet restrictions (I've got gallbladder problems so no red meat, dairy, eggs, pork, or high oils). Occasionally he does want a steak, and sure he can have one- but he has to eat broccoli, greens, and carrots with it. When it comes down to it his grandma had a quadruple bypass 3 years ago and his grandfather is going blind from all the years of red meat and high fat diet, so he's decided I'm right on this one. It may seem like a petty argument but really these health changes is the difference between being together for 60 years or 20.
I think its hard to change a man's eating habits , it was probably the way his Mom cooked, you can add more veggies but hes still going to want his meat ..Chili and curry may be a good way to go ,what about pasta with meatballs ,Stir fries, with pork some good veggies in them ..