Healthy Cooking Community
Tomato Cucumber Salad

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.

Tomato Cucumber Salad

Hey there thought I'd share our favorite summer salad. I can't remember where I got the recipe from but my family absolutely loves it and I always get asked to bring this salad to bbq's, pot lucks, and get togethers. It is very easy to make.  Let me know what you think of it. Thanks.
Jenn

INGREDIENTS

2 large english cucumbers
4 large tomatoes
1 bottle of KRAFT Sundried Tomato and Oregano salad dressing
1 200 gram brick of mozzeralla cheese

DIRECTIONS

Skin the cucumbers and cut into bite size pieces
Chop all 4 tomatoes into bite size pieces
Cut up the brick of cheese as well into bite size pieces
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl with the bottle of salad dressing

ENJOY!!
I love a cool summer salad!  Thanks!
My mom slices tomatoes, cucumbers and onions and puts them in Italian dressing and it is so good!!!! This one sounds good too and I never thought about adding cheese!!!!! What a great idea.... Now I have a craving lol :).
I make the same thing for myself whenever I have all the ingredients. The only thing is, I put the smallest amount I can, of dressing, and I add feta over mozzarella, if I have it. Light italian dressing is good too, *** a couple peppercinis to it and your stylin.