Too Skinny
So here's the thing.  I'm 5'3 and only weigh 92 lbs.  We've recently (over the last 8mos) been moving over to a vegan/plant strong lifestyle and I'm finding it very difficult to consume enough calories to put on some weight.  Yes, we eat a lot of nuts.  We switched out all dairy for healthier alternatives such as raw almond milk.  We don't eat any GMOs.  My son is 3 years old and growing like a weed.  He's extremely healthy and to this day has never had a cold.  As far as I know I have no health issues causing me to lose weight.  So, other than stuffing my face with chips and chocolate, dos anyone have any ideas on how to hype up the calories in a healthy way?
I would have the same problem if I were you.  I never gave up meat.  My low weight was from an absorptive problem.  Hopefully you don't have that, although maybe giving up wheat wouldn't be too hard for you if you had Celiac.  

I know avacados have some fat and calories.  Bananas are supposedly fattening, but you can't tell by me.  If you are going to indulge in a dessert, make it pumpkin pie.  I used to eat half in two days, and I would gain about 2 lb.  Nothing else could do that.  
I was going to say avacados as well with perhaps some home made tortilla chips.  I like the Healthy gourmet  brand no salt tortilla chips too.  (I'm not a salt eater in general).  

Since I don't have this problem------  I'm attempting to lose weight---  I'm not sure.  Ha, I could tell you what I ate before my quest to lose!  Do you do a lot of beans?  Bean burritos (can you have some cheese and lite sour cream?) are a hit in my house.  

can you go ahead and have a bit of lean protein?  While your son is thriving, you aren't.  So perhaps you do indeed need a bit of lean meat in your diet.  

I'll think on this and come back!