Turkey
So i got some ground turkey, and not a clue what to make with it, any suggestions?
well I have made Chili from ground turkey and also turkey burgers..I use the usual recipe I do with ground beef for the chili  thats... an onion chopped,,piece of ginger chopped, any amount of ground beef, can of toms, can of kidney beans including juices of both, I add a little curry paste to mine as I love curry also a pkt of chili mix,.I saute it all in a pan then pop it into the slow crockpot for half a day ..I serve it on rice...For the burgers just mix some turmeric in an amount of grated onion a small amount of whole grain bread .,mix together , you can also add some low fat feta cheese .Again saute in a skillet in evoo ...  
hey just remembered you can also make a super meat loaf with turkey ...
Because I have gallstones I've had to switch compeltely to Kangaroo and Turkey Mince. I have found that ANY recipe using ground beef can easily be switched to Turkey. So Lasagna, tacos, chili, burgers, meatloaf, etc. all have turned out well for me.
Its funny i was actualy thinking of using some feta i just so happen to have, thanks for the advise.
i had to do a double take at your comment on account of the kangaroo. I live in Cali and we dont have that kinda meat in out local markets, if i may ask how does it taste? i hear its better for you than turkey and ive been wanting to try.
You can use it for anything you would use ground beef for. Meatloaf, burgers, macaroni casserole, meatballs, lasagna, tacos, Shepherds pie etc.

I have a cooking blog if you are interested? You can just substitute the meat with Turkey.

http://cookingwithwice.blogspot.com/